BE A SURVIVOR
BE A SURVIVOR
Buy Selected MSI QHD / UHD / NXG GAMING MONITOR, Get the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Standard Edition PC Digital For Free.
Promotion Period: October 04 th , 2019 — November 10 th , 2019 or while stocks last. Terms & Conditions apply
HOW TO REDEEM
Create / Login Your MSI Account
Register your product & upload invoice or purchase proof
Get Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC standard edition download codes for free
WHERE TO BUY
© 2019 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Tom Clancy’s, Ghost Recon, the Soldier icon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. OEM bundle license by Software Symbiosis Pte Ltd.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From Oct. 4 th – Nov. 10 th , 2019 (UTC + 08:00), participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners in an eligible region (see below) and register your eligible product by logging into Your MSI Member Center account. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more codes while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible MSI product by selecting the product line. Select the “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint” promotion. All registration and redemption must be completed no later than Nov. 17th, 2019
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must show the product model name label, invoice date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Oct. 4th – Nov. 10th, 2019.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the game code(s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days.
- Game Code: (1) copy of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint PC standard edition game code (valued at USD$59.99) per piece of eligible product. Limited game code quantities apply. Game code(s) must be activated through Uplay’s application. CODES WILL BE EXPIRED BY APRIL 4th, 2020.
- Eligible MSI products:
- Monitor: MPG Series: MPG341CQR/MPG341CQRV/ MPG27CQ2/ MPG27CQ MAG Series: MAG321CURV/MAG322CQRV/MAG341CQ/MAG271CQR/MAG321CQR/MAG27CQ /MAG271CQP NXG Series: NXG251R/ NXG252R
- Eligible Regions: Austria/ Australia/ Bangladesh /Bahrain/ Belgium/ Bosnia/ Bulgaria/ Croatia/ Czech Republic/Denmark/ Egypt/ Estonia/ Finland/ France/ Germany/ Greece/ Herzegovina/ Hungary/ India / Indonesia / Iraq/ Italy/ Kuwait/ Latvia/ Lithuania/ Luxembourg/ Macedonia/Malaysia/ Malta/ Moldova/ Montenegro/ Nepal/ Netherlands/Norway/Oman/Philippines/Poland/Portugal/ Qatar/ Romania/ Saudi Arabia/ Serbia/ Singapore/ Slovenia/Slovakia/ Spain/ South Africa/ South Korea/ Sweden/ Switzerland/ United Arab Emirates/ Thailand/ Turkey/ United Kingdom/ Vietnam/Yemen. This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the promotional item with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the promotional item, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the promotional item and any associated compensation.
MSI PROMOTIONAL ITEM(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.